Rental Policies and Procedures
- After a Client verbally expresses interest in renting the clubhouse for a particular date, the Rental Coordinator will hold that date for approximately one week to allow the Client time to view the venue and make a final decision. After one week, the “tentative hold” will expire.
- To formally reserve the clubhouse for a specific date, the Client must complete a Client Intake form to provide the Rental Coordinator with the information required to complete the Rental Agreement. The Rental Coordinator will then email a completed copy of the Rental Agreement to the Client.
- The Client must sign and return the Rental Agreement (along with the initial payment) to the Club Treasurer within 10 business days, or the reservation will not be booked
- The following information is needed to prepare a contract: Name of person responsible for the contract, Organization, mailing address, email address, phone, expected number of guests, Rental Period (includes set-up and clean up), Event Period
Standard Payment Schedule
- 50% of Rental Fee is payable up-front, on date Rental Agreement is signed and returned. This payment is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 50% of Rental fee and the $350 Security Deposit is payable 30 days prior to Rental Date.
Payment Schedule for Near-Term Rental
- When Clients sign Rental Agreements for events that will be held within the next 45 days, full payment is required up front: 100% of Rental Fee and the $350 Security Deposit are both due on the date Rental Agreement is signed and returned.
Security or Damage Deposit
- All Clients must provide a separate check for $350 to be held as a Security or Damage Deposit. This check must be received by the Club Treasurer no later than 30 days prior to Rental Date.
- If there are no additional charges assessed due to property damage, loss, excessive cleaning, or late departure, the Security Deposit check will be returned (uncashed) or shredded within 15 days of the completed event. Failure to vacate the Club’s property by 12:30 am will result in forfeiture of the Security Deposit.
- Unless a reservation is cancelled at least 30 days prior to the Rental Date, the client will need to pay the Total Rental Fee. If the Client cancels the reservation more than 30 days prior to Rental Date, the club will retain a Cancellation Fee equal to 50% of the Total Rental Fee.
- Events cancelled by the Club due to inclement weather will be rescheduled at no additional cost.